A First Date with Death by Diana Orgain
Mystery Book Club
A First Date with Death Book Club Questions
- What do you think of the first person narration?
- Would you have ever done what Georgia did and go on a dating reality show?
- Would you go on any reality show?
- Do you like Georgia?
- How would you react to a bungee jumping date?
- Do you like the set up that Georgia has to figure out which of men are in it for the money and which are in it for love?
- What do you think of killing Aaron in the first chapter?
- How upset would you be if your ex-fiancée showed up as a potential suitor?
- Did you expect a second death so quickly after the first?
- Does the book convey how fake reality tv is effectively?
- Do any of the bachelors stand out in the first half of the book to be a favorite?
- Does kissing all of the bachelors seem awkward to you?
- Which mystery seems more central which bachelors want the money or who killed Aaron and Pietro?
- What do you think of the makeup lady Florencia/Theresa?
- Are there any really good suspects?
- Who is your favorite secondary character?
- Should Georgia have looked at the dossier on the contestants that Martinez gave her?
- Does it feel a little like cheating?
- Did you expect Georgia to accuse Scott?
- Did you think Scott was the murderer?
- Did you pick Ty as the murderer?
- Did the kidnapping of Becca seem a little pointless?
- Did you like the book?
- Do you want to read more in the series?
Created by Michelle Haring