Poison Princess by Kresley Cole
Teen Book Club
Poison Princess Book Club Questions
- What do you think the 1st person narration?
- What do you think of the Prologue and its 1st person narration?
- Did it make you want to read the book?
- Does it feel like a Criminal Minds episode, post-apocalyptic edition?
- Do you like Evie?
- From the beginning do you think there was more to her hallucinations?
- Does her house, Haven House sound cool?
- What do you think of Jackson at the beginning?
- Is Evie’s surprise birthday party interesting?
- Does it seem like a teen movie?
- Are you surprised that Jackson and his friends stole everyone’s phones and wallets?
- What did you think of the Flash, was it disconcerting when it flipped back to Evie telling the story to the serial killer?
- Does it make sense that Evie feels useless after the apocalypse?
- Would most people be useless in that situation?
- What do you think of Evie’s ability to farm with her blood?
- Were you surprised that Jackson made it?
- Is Evie an idiot to even consider the militia as help?
- Is Evie’s mom right to try to set her up with Jackson?
- Was Evie’s mom’s death unexpected?
- What do you think of Evie being the Empress?
- Do you think being on the road together after an apocalypse would create a sense of instant intimacy?
- Do you agree that women help to civilize the world and with few women, things devolve more quickly?
- Who is scarier Bagmen, slavers or the militia?
- Would you ever want your emotions to be obvious by your scent?
- What do you think of Selena? (the moon)
- In spite of her own pain over Jackson, Evie decides to go to Matthew, what do you think of her decision?
- What do you think of Matthew?
- What do you think of Finn?
- Are you familiar with the Tarot cards and how the Major Arcana work?
- Evie dreams she is the Red Witch and the dreams are in italics, do these sequences work?
- What do you think when we return to Evie at Arthur’s house?
- Is Arthur, the Hermit, really what changed Evie?
- Did you like the book?
- Would you read more in the series?
Created by Michelle Haring