- This is the wonderful Community Supported Agriculture and we are a drop off point.
- This is our favorite pizza and we want to highlight them.
- A 50's themed ice cream and BBQ place located right down the road from us.
- This is the website of a wonderful graphic designer. In fact, the owner created our logo.
- Please check out this site, the photographs are fabulous and the irises are amazing. This wonderful site will be featured in Susquehanna Style magazine in the May/June issue and there is more information on the website.
- This is another wonderful used bookstore in the Harrisburg area. It is only about about 5 minutes away from the Cupboard Maker Books. Sam is located in the West Shore Farmer's Market.
- Yet another wonderful used bookstore on the West Shore of the Harrisburg area, located at the corner of Trindle Road in Mechanicsburg.
- Author of the Study series, the Glass series, the Healer series, and other great books and short stories.
- Author of the Whidbey Island series, What Family Means, A Rendezvous to Remember, and other great books.
- Author of the Goddesses Rising series, The Soul series, A Kiss of Revenge, and other great books and short fiction.
- Author of Lovely Wild, Precious and Fragile Things, All Fall Down, and other great books and short fiction.
- Author of the Napa Wine Heiresses series: A Taste of Chardonnay; A Taste of Merlot; and A Taste of Sauvignon.
- Author of Secret Assault, Devil's Den, and Thy Kingdom Come.