The Fixer by Helen Kay Dimon
Romance Book Club
The Fixer Discussion Questions
- What do you think of the 3rd person narration?
- What do you think of Wren & Emery's 1st meeting?
- Does being a fixer sound like a good job?
- Would Wren be scary if we only read Emery's perspective?
- What do you think of senator Dayton?
- We're you surprised that Emery thought Wren abducted her cousin?
- What do you think of Tiffany's abduction?
- Do you like Emery?
- What do you think of Emery's father?
- Does Wren have boundary issues?
- What do you think of Tyler?
- Does this romance come from a heightened tension situation?
- What do you think of Emery's job?
- What do you think of vigilantes who bring justice for those that can't get it?
- Does Wren seem like someone whose father killed his mother?
- What do you think of Emery's father trying to take over the case?
- Was knocking Emery out with a pressure point and putting her on a plane a good idea?
- Are they dating?
- How did they fall in love?
- What do you think of their physical relationship?
- What do you think of Wren being the book lover but giving up his reading time for Emery?
- Does survivor’s guilt explain Tyler?
- Did you figure out the killer before the reveal?
- Were you surprised?
- Does Emery's reaction to the reveal make sense?
- Is eleven days reasonable for Emery to wait?
- Did you like the book?
- Would you read more in the series?
Created by Michelle Haring