The Menehune Murders by Margot Arnold
Mystery Book Club
The Menehune Murders Discussion Questions
- What do you think of the 3rd person narration?
- What do you think of the Menehunes?
- Were you surprised that Penny and Sir Toby found a body at the place where Penny was supposed to broker a peace between two feuding academics?
- Do you like Sir Toby?
- Do you like Penny?
- This book was published in 1989, does it feel dated?
- Would searches for the Menehunes have hurt or helped Hawaiian tourism?
- Does the interaction between Griselda and Penny seem odd?
- This isn’t the first book in the series, is that a problem?
- What do you think of the reporter, Brad Field?
- Should Penny be keeping important information from the police?
- Did you learn anything about Hawaii?
- What did you think of the volcano?
- Who is your favorite character?
- Who is your least favorite character?
- What did you think of the treasure hunt or archaeological dig?
- Did you like the last battle?
- Did you figure out who the killer was?
- Did you like the book?
- Would you read more in the series?
Created by Michelle Haring