The Ones Who Got Away by Roni Loren
Romance Book Club
The Ones Who Got Away Discussion Questions
- What do you think of the 3rd person narration?
- Is an interview about the tragedy a good beginning for the book?
- What do you think of Liv?
- Does it make sense that she has survivor’s guilt?
- Why do you think it’s the 12 year anniversary?
- Would you want to meet with Finn if you were Liv?
- What do you think of Finn becoming an undercover cop?
- Do you think the friendship of the four women adds to the story?
- What do you think of Finn and Liv’s high school romance?
- Do you like Finn?
- What do you think of living life passionately?
- What do you think of Liv’s nightmare in the hotel?
- Was Finn’s beating of the kid with the phone an overreaction?
- Would you spend weekends with Finn if you were Liv?
- Do the text messages move the story along?
- What do you think about the development of tension between Finn and Liv via flirting?
- Does the anxiety of the characters seem realistic?
- What do you think of Liv’s job?
- Do you understand why she quit?
- What do you think of Finn’s family?
- What do you think of Rebecca in this book?
- Is the conflict of Finn’s job as an undercover agent interesting?
- Is happiness revenge?
- How did the epilogue help the story?
- Did you cry at any point in this book?
- Did you like the book?
- Would you read more in the series?
Created by Michelle Haring