The Peach Keeper by Sarah Addison Allen
Fantasy Book Club
The Peach Keeper Discussion Questions
- What do you think of the 3rd person narration?
- Are the invitations and their odd behavior magic?
- When you first read about the invitations did you think they were for a wedding?
- What do you think of Willa?
- Does it seem odd that she owns a sporting goods store when she doesn’t like outdoorsy stuff?
- What do you think of Willa’s family history of wealth gone and grandmother working as a maid for former family friends?
- Would you ever want to belong to a Southern Women’s Club?
- Is everyone telling the unvarnished truth at a women’s club meeting magic?
- What do you think of Paxton?
- Does the description of the scenery make you want to visit Walls of Water?
- Is Willa right about the collective unconscious fear of being around a group of strange men?
- What do you think of Agatha’s assertion that Georgie is still her friend in spite of age and infirmity?
- This book mentions peaches and lemons often, what do you think they mean?
- Who is your favorite character?
- Was Tucker just a con man or something more?
- Is it interesting that the four main characters are all 30 years old?
- Does happiness mean taking risks? (pg. 242)
- Were you surprised that Sebastian was in love with Paxton?
- What do you think about Georgie being the actual killer?
- What is the genre?
- Did you like the book?
- Would you read more by the author?
Created by Michelle Haring