Finding It by Cora Carmack
Book Club Questions
About 15 years ago, we started our first book club at Cupboard Maker Books. From the beginning, we wanted to read non-traditional book club choices. We have always written book club questions to provide structure for the discussion.
Please feel free to use these questions.
Warning: These questions contain SPOILERS for this book.
- What do you think of the 1st person narration?
- Do you like Kelsey at the beginning?
- Would you want to tour Europe alone with a virtually unlimited credit card?
- Should Kelsey be embarrassed at the scary bar and during her first interaction with Hunt?
- Is Kelsey’s life in Europe really freedom?
- Does the scene with the bully and the little boy artist make you like Kelsey more?
- Does the Budapest party at the thermal baths sound interesting?
- Is Kelsey lucky that she got drugged while Hunt was looking out for her?
- What do you think of Hunt’s reaction to her being drugged?
- Should she have had to wake up alone after being drugged?
- Do you like Jackson?
- Why would Kelsey trust Jackson?
- Would you bungee jump off a bridge?
- What do you think of Kelsey tricking Jackson into carrying her up a bunch of steps?
- Does the Europe trip seem like a better adventure when it is Kelsey and Jackson?
- What do you think of the locks?
- Why do you think Jackson kept pushing Kelsey away?
- Do you feel like therapy would help Kelsey?
- Were you surprised that Jackson was hired to follow Kelsey by her father?
- Should Kelsey have left Jackson when she found out he was following her?
- Why do you think she settled in Spain?
- What do you think of the letters to get her attention?
- Should they have reunited?
- Did you like the book?
- Would you read the others in the series?
The Cupboard Maker Books
157 N. Enola Rd
Enola, PA 17025